Details: Floral bell sleeve dresses, True Blue Distressed denim, black off-the-shoulder bell sleeve top, Sleeveless gray keyhole floral top, all c/o Primark The South Shore Plaza in Braintree |
As I get older, I’ve begun to understand the importance of investing in timeless well-made clothing. It’s important and makes a huge difference in your wardrobe. But we all know that some trends stick around longer than others, and as someone who likes to give all trends a shot, it’s not practical or easy on my wallet. So instead of investing in fleeting trends, I rely on my favorite fast fashion retailers. You know the ones I’m talking about: H&M, Forever 21, ZARA and now I have the luxury of adding Primark to my list. That’s right, Primark, known as one of the hottest fast fashion retailers in the U.K. has opened two stores in the Boston area.Their newest location, which happens to be my favorite one, is at The South Shore Plaza in Braintree. I love a good mall and the selection they have there is amazing! If I wasn’t set on purchasing some spring looks, I totally would’ve blown my bank account on their homeware section–the deals are incredible! Some of my favorite purchases included (and this wasn’t even everything I got!):
- Two bell-sleeve floral dresses (pink and black). They fit very well and are perfect for summer bridal showers or graduation/family parties.
- These stretchy jeans with frayed cuffs are so comfortable and a fun mix to my denim collection
- Off-the-shoulder accordion bell-sleeve top…I mean, do I really need to explain why this was necessary
- This key hole floral sheer floral top in gray. It’s so airy and loose, plus Primark also sells a bunch of awesome undergarments so I purchased two invisible camis, some invisible underwear and invisible mesh spandex shorts to go under my dresses since they’re a little sheer too. I can’t love them enough they range from $3 to $7 and the quality is there. I’m about to head back and get some more!
- What’s not pictured is a macrame trim bodysuit and black tiered shirt–stay tuned!
So, for two dresses, a pair of jeans, a body suit, two tops, a skirt and three different types of undergarments I spent $125. Can you say INCREDIBLE! I don’t even think I have to say this, but if you’re traveling to the Boston area anytime soon or leave close by, head over to Primark. I promise you’ll find something that you absolutely need and you won’t break the bank!