A special thanks to amazing blogger Jessica of My Brunette Adventure who nominated me for the Liebster award, head on over to her site to see some awesome looks and check out her DIY projects they’re PERFECT! In case you’re unaware, the Liebster Award is passed along from one blogger to another in order to help expose the talented new bloggers out there. Bloggers that receive this award are given 11 questions to answer that allow those in the blogger community as well as others, to get to know one another a little better. I have included my answers to Jessica’s questions below and I will also be nominating a number of new bloggers and have a series of my own questions! Check out my answers and nominations below!
What three pieces should every lady have in her closet?
A white oxford shirt, a fitted black blazer and the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans
2. Which do you enjoy more: cooking or baking?
Hmm, I’m liking cooking a lot more lately, however I would have to say baking. I’ve mastered the chewy chocolate chip cookie 😉
3. What is your favorite room in your home and why?
My room of course! Because my closet’s in there silly, JK it’s a soothing place and its all my own.
4. If you were to be dropped off at the airport today, told to go anywhere in the world-no cost involved-where would you get on a plane to? And why?
Back to Italy to relive my study abroad days. Italy is incredible and I miss the mindset of working to live and not living to work like we do here.
5. Which do you prefer a small or large handbag?
Large only because I try to fit as much as humanly possible #marypoppins
6. Why did you start your blog? And what inspires you to keep going?
I work with style bloggers EVERY day since I’m responsible for blogger outreach at an accessory PR firm. I’ve always wanted a fashion baby of my own, and I finally decided that now’s the time. This is my second week blogging and I love the sense of community that’s present in the blog world. It’s very encouraging!
7. What are 5 products you wear/use daily? (to get ready)
Living proof PHD (Perfect Hair Day), K. Style thick and volume shape spray, Naked 3 eyeshadow, Versace Bright Crystal and my Hot Tools curling iron
8. What hobby/activity do you wish you had more time for? Explain.
I LOVE hot yoga, I try to go twice a week I wish I could go more and perhaps one day take teacher training courses. I love this as a form of exercise because it makes me feel mentally and physically whole.
9. What is your favorite pattern?
hmm, this is tough I think I’ll have to go with plaid!
10. Is there something you learned late in your blog journey you wish you knew before?
Like I said this is week number two and I was lucky enough to receive help from an amazing and well established blogger who prepared me to launch. I guess I didn’t realize exactly how much work it requires, I’ve been getting up at 6am nearly every Saturday or Sunday to take pictures. But it’s fun and I am loving it so far.
11. What is your favorite season? Why?
Fall, well my birthday month resides in this season AND it’s the perfect weather for clothing. Layers on layers on layers oh and booties!
*Again I’d to thank Jessica of My Brunette Adventure for nominating me and I now nominate the following bloggers:
Marcia, “Style”, she said
Holly and Emma, All Things Twice
Stephanie, Short Girl in Fashion
Jodie, What Jodie Loves
Lindsay, Britton Diaries
Isha, The Minimal Peach
Daniela, Frankly IDGAF
Nia, The Patricians
Here are my 11 questions for you ladies!
1. What is your go-to outfit for the perfect night out?
2. What article of clothing can you not live without?
3. If you had to choose between shoes or handbags, what would you choose and why?
4. Outside of blogging and work, what do you like to do in your free time?
5. Who is your style icon and why?
6. Why did you decide to start your blog and what bloggers inspire you?
7. What is your absolute dream job and why?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
9. What colors do you gravitate toward in your clothing and why?
10. What makes your blog unique?
11. How would you describe your personal style?
Have fun and remember to tag new bloggers who have a following less than 1k don’t forget to create 11 questions of your own, I can’t wait 🙂