So many people believe Valentine’s Day is a poor excuse for a holiday, and I can’t disagree. We should express love daily. Whether you’re in a relationship or not, show yourself some love, and I know just the products.
1. TriDerma Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Cream: Since I entered into my late 20s, I’ve been taking my skincare seriously. I haven’t been actively looking for wrinkle creams or anti-aging serums, but when I came across TriDerma and gave them a shot, I was hooked. This Spot and Wrinkle Erasing cream is super lightweight and not at all greasy, which I love, but it also has lightening power. It makes my skin look brighter and since I’m prone to breakouts, I was concerned it would clog my pores, but my skin has seriously never looked better.
2. TriDerma Pore Reducing Anti-Age Serum: I never imagined myself reaching for an anti-age serum at my age, but this is one is AMAZING. All of TriDerma’s products are medical strength and it’s noticeable. I really like this serum because it works as a primer and does more than just “fill in” pores. It actually reduces the appearance of pores and helps control excess oil throughout the day. I usually apply this after the Spot and Wrinkle erasing cream and before my moisturizer/makeup. My pores immediately felt tight and after a couple weeks, I noticed much smaller pores–success!
3. Re-Fresh French Bulldog Sweater: This cozy knit is the closest I’ll get to getting a pup. Who doesn’t want a pooch embroidered knit!?
4. Homesick Candles: Everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE my home state of New Jersey, and when I received this Homesick New Jersey candle from my mom for Valentine’s Day, I was thrilled. It smells exactly like the garden state; a scent of the Jersey Shore fills my apartment and I LOVE it. Now my little apartment smells just like home. All Homesick candles are made in the USA with natural soy wax. It’s the perfect gift to giver yourself, especially if you’re away from the ones you love most.
5. TriDerma Spot and Wrinkle Erasing Scrub: Okay, now THIS is my all time favorite TriDerma product. I actually couldn’t stop using this when I got it (I’m not sure it’s ideal for daily use, although I didn’t see it as a problem). This scrub contains Precision Diamond Cut Crystals that act as a surgeon’s scalpel gently exfoliating dead skin cells to help stimulate collagen, diminish the fine lines and wrinkles, help flatten the look of acne scars and correct uneven skin tone. When I read this on the back of this scrub, I was excited to try it, but I was even more ecstatic with the results. It really does go on rough (in a good way), it almost feels like what I imagine a surgeon’s scalpel would feel like. My skin just looked so even after one wash and it was so refreshing and clean. I would suggest using it 1-2 times a week. I was using it daily for a week straight, and my skin felt amazing, but any exfoliating scrub is best to limit to 1-3 times a week (in my “expert” opinion at least).
6. Rose Gold-Tone Earrings: For a while, I thought the rose gold trend was dead, but it is certainly alive and well. Treat yourself to some shimmer with a pair of rose gold stud earrings. Wear them daily and/or for a night out with your favorite Galentines!
7. H&M Lace Bra and Underwear Set: Whether you have a Valentine or not, invest in a fun lace bra and underwear set. It alone will make you feel sexy and beautiful. And, you don’t have to spend a fortune. This set is approximately $25.00 and it’s available in a variety of colors.
Make this Valentine’s Day the best one yet, by pampering yourself with a new skincare regimen, cozy knit or some new bling!